- Design, Development and Implementation of database system in the server
- Respond to queries related to database from user, software development team and other divisions in the company
- Implement error and performance monitoring tools, health check, bug reporting and troubleshooting on database servers.
- Build an alerting system to monitor database server activity and failure, cooperate with dedicated team who handle alerting system.
- Provide Database support services at all times to ensure continuous system availability
- Setup user access, privileges, and permission for database segmentation
- Perform database migration, backup and recovery.
- Design specifications for database storage, database clustering and database security
- Produce database build documentation
- Do a research and/or poc of technology that can be implemented to improve existing database system.
- Utilize best practices, work plans, checklists and defined processes.
- Perform database sizing and tuning.
- Work with application architects to gather database requirements.
- Participate in Software Development Project.
- Test Databases and Perform Bug Fixes
- Minimum 3 years experience working with database, data engineering or related field
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Have excellent knowledge and experience in managing and monitoring database system including tuning, backup, recovery, scaling, design, troubleshoot, migration, alert system.
- Experience managing SQL database (PostgreSQL or MySQL) and non-SQL database (MongoDB)
- Experience with database queueing (Redis or RabbitMQ)
- Able to operate cloud infrastructure such as AWS and GCP with unix cli
- Familiar with ElasticSearch, Docker
- Team player with good communication skills
- Take responsibilities and ownership towards database
- Data Engineer (1)
Job Category: Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jakarta